Your perfect day deserves
the Perfect Venue
The Barn at White Oaks is a rural wedding venue that offers a personal, intimate experience for those who appreciate the simple beauty of the American countryside.
Our mission is to make The Barn at White Oaks feel like home on the best day of your life.
Venue Rental Includes
• 6,000 Sq ft barn-style venue with 35-foot ceilings
• Ability to accommodate 250 guests
• Gorgeous outdoor country ceremony site located directly behind the barn
• Upstairs balcony overlooking the grand room for additional tables for guest seating
• Temperature controlled facility to accommodate year-round weddings and events
• Grassy courtyard behind the barn to hold cocktail hour and lawn games
• Indoor handicap accessible restrooms on the main level of the facility
• Bridal suite with salon-style mirrors, chairs for makeup & hair and full bathroom with shower
• Grain bin converted grooms quarters with DISH TV, heating/air, electricity & mini fridge
• Complimentary use of site for engagement and bridal photos (if scheduled ahead of time)
• Countertop bar on wheels to serve drinks & appetizers outside or inside
• 4 Whiskey barrels for decor use
• Prep room for caterers & service area for vendors
• Parking lot for 100+ cars, plus overflow area
• 400 dark brown resin chairs and a variety of round & rectangle tables
• On-site attendant during your event
We want to ensure you have the wedding experience of your dreams. Our prices are very affordable when compared with similar venues in our region. We do not adjust pricing based on guest count and you can use any vendor of your choice.To keep things simple there are no hidden fees, everything is listed on our website.
VENUE RENTAL RATE
All deliveries, set-up, décor and item removal must be within the rental timeframe, as not to interfere with other events. This price includes use of facilities, tables & folding chairs. Indoor tables & chairs will be set-up prior to arrival. Rental also includes trash removal & on-site manager throughout event. Clients are responsible for making sure all trash is placed in the trash cans and removing all non-venue items prior to leaving.
(April - December)
Monday - Thursday (8am-11pm): $2,250
Friday or Sunday (8am-11pm): $3,500
Saturday (8am-11pm): $4,100
(January, February, March)
Monday - Thursday (8am-11pm): $2,000
Friday or Sunday(8am-11pm): $3,250
Saturday (8am-11pm): $3,750
Friday + Saturday Package
Add Friday to your Saturday rental for only $1,000.
Thursday + Friday Package
Add Thursday to your Friday rental for only $500!
DETAILS TO BOOKING
An initial non-refundable payment of $1,500 (along with a signed contract) is due at the time of booking to secure your date. 50% of the remaining balance is due 6 months prior to your date with the remaining balance due 30 days prior.
We require 'day of' event liability insurance with at least a $1M limit, naming 'White Oaks Event Center LLC' as additional insured. This can easily be obtained thru your home owners or rental insurance company (generally under $200).
3. Damage Deposit
A $500 damage deposit is required 30 days prior to the scheduled venue rental date. If there are no damages, this will be refunded to you within 30 days after your event.